It’s a thoughtful list, simple things that we often take for granted, but when done regularly will improve our life.
Since then, I’ve been applying all of these although not that consistent yet. These seemingly small practices or habits have made a huge impact on my health, relationships, and spirituality.
Try completing a few a day, or everything in a day, and see the difference.
Here it is:
1. Tell and show someone I love her/him.
2. Praise someone I live or work with.
3. Read a book or an article to stimulate my thinking.
4. Do something that would increase my skill in my profession.
5. Do something to improve my health.
6. Do anything tough and challenging to build discipline.
7. Do something for the fun of it.
8. Take time to reflect on the lessons of the day.
9. Plan for another successful day tomorrow.
10. Pray and take care of my spiritual life.
11. Take time to meditate on Scriptures and feed my soul.
We’ve mentioned in a recent post at Plain Haven that as human beings, our essence is comprised of three parts: the body, the soul, and the spirit. This To-Do list is said to be designed to give fulfillment in all three parts.
For a balanced, happy, strong, and fulfilled life, we need to constantly grow and take care of our whole being.